Hills of Texas Lodging is a family owned and operated business with over 10 years of vacation rental experience specifically in the Texas Hill Country.
The difference in our service is not what we do – but how we do it.
We’ve taken a slightly different and more progressive approach to traditional vacation rental management. For example, we found over the years that guests prefer to head directly to a property for their check-in instead of having to stop by an in town office. So, in response, we ditched the office (and all of its overhead cost, allowing us to offer the most competitive rates in town) and installed keyless entry locks in our homes.
As a vacation rental owner, you have two options: Manage the rental yourself, or use a vacation rental management company. If you live locally and have the time and desire to handle the management portion yourself, we happily support and encourage your decision! We will manage the reservations and guests allowing you to invest your time and energy in the care and maintenance of your home.
Reservations & Guest Management Only – 18% Commission Rate
- Online marketing and web presence for your home
- Attract renters, confirm reservations, and provide first class customer service to your renters throughout the process
- Coverage of all credit card and processing fees
- Financial reporting and weekly statements
- Direct deposit weekly payments
- 24/7 emergency phone line for renters
Vacation rental management is a round-the-clock job and doesn’t stop during the holidays.
Don’t get jaded by the many calls that will surely come in from your guests. Instead, let Hills of Texas Lodging’s team handle every guest issue – no matter how big or small – with courtesy and helpful information that will ultimately enhance your guest’s stay.
All-Inclusive Property Management – Rate Determined During Consultation
- All services listed above that are provided to non-management clients
- Property inspection before and after every reservation
- Professional photography and professional guest information binder
- Coordination of general maintenance (air filters, light bulbs, batteries, etc.)
- Housekeeping and re-stocking of supplies
- Market to an international audience via email, social media, and SEO
- Increased marketing budget and listing management with up to 30 online travel agencies and websites
Schedule your FREE on-site consultation with us to day to discuss a customizable plan that will suit the needs of you and your home.